Board Games @ the Community Living Room
Spend some time
to cultivate health
for your SANITY!
Board Games + interacting with People
= Health and Well Being
Here are some of the benefits of playing board games:
For kids, teens and families:
• Practice social skills: communicating verbally
• Gain new skills or master skills in strategy games
• Learn to share, wait and turn-take
• Keeps you off the TV and computer
• Spend fun and relaxing quality time together
• Insight to life skills related to winning and losing
For Adults and older people:
• Reduce risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
– playing board games is a good way to challenge your brain
with mentally stimulating leisure activities
• Relieve stress, gain mental balance
• Relax and unwind (for the biz traveller)
• Stress relief and keep mind sharp
Board games offer a great way
to connect and interact with people.
Thus, at Mayflower Inn,
we generously provide you
with a wide variety of strategy, chance,
and educational board games
to help you bond with family,
make new friends
and keep your mind
sharp and healthy.
All we ask–
is you return the items to the shelf
– complete and in good condition.
will have the chance
to enjoy them.
Note to Parents:
Please supervise your children
when using the board games,
so your kids may use them with respect.